Adventure in Costa Rica
Number of tours:
San Jose International Airport.
8 days / 7 nights
- (Sept - Oct - Mid Nov)
- Adventure in Costa Rica in 3 different locations.
- Package includes ALL accommodations.
- Private transportation between locations.
- Wide array of wildlife and tropical vegetation.
- Rafting and canopy tour in the rainforest.
- Rappel down 4 waterfalls in the rainforest.
- Great views of Arenal Volcano from your hotel.
- ATV ride through forest, creeks and waterfall.
- Hotel close to Manuel Antonio Park, one of the most beautiful National Parks in the world.
- We make additional stops to experience our culture (fruits, parks, towns, wildlife, etc).
- Breakfast included on 7 days of your vacation.
- Lunch included on 3 days of your vacation.
- Itinerary Resume
- Arrival to San Jose Intl Airport and private transfer to hotel.
- Private transfer to Arenal Volcano area.
- Class II and III white water rafting, zip lines and cultural tour combo.
- Canyoning tour; rappelling down 4 waterfalls.
- Private transfer to Manuel Antonio Beach.
- ATV adventure tour.
- Free day to enjoy the beach.
- Private transfer to San Jose International Airport.
- Complete Itinerary and Details
Day 1: Airport pick up and private transfer to Country Inn and Suites Hotel in San Jose.
A Go Tours Representative will meet you and greet you at the gate of the Airport, to proceed with your private transfer and check-in at Country Inn and Suites Hotel. Accommodation in a standard deluxe room with breakfast included. Also, standard rooms feature air conditioning, cable TV, coffee maker, mini fridge, mini bar, daily newspaper, hair dryer, high speed internet access, in-room safe, iron/ironing table and telephone). The hotel's modern amenities offer a restaurant, swimming pool, sauna, gym and it's close to attractions and historic sites.
Day 2: Private transfer to Arenal Volcano area.
Around 9:00 a.m. your own private chauffer will take you to Arenal Volcano area, considered a must see destination in Costa Rica. Upon arrival to Arenal check in at Magic Mountain Hotel; accommodation in a standard room including breakfast, air conditioning and private bath with hot shower; telephone, ceramic tile floors, refrigerator, cable TV, safety box, coffee maker, hair dryer and wireless internet service. Magic Mountain's scenic location provides a stunning view of Arenal Volcano, it's close to the town of La Fortuna and most local attractions.
Day 3: Class II and III white water rafting, zip lines and cultural tour combo.
On this full day of Adventure in Costa Rica you will experience the most EXTREME zip lining in the Arenal Volcano area and the always exciting Costa Rica white water rafting. Your tour begins with zip lining across the 6 longest and fastest cables above the tropical rainforest. Afterwards, enjoy the riverbanks of the beautiful Balsa River, where your rafting tour takes place and encounter the numerous class II and III rapids. Finally, after 2 hours of incredible fun in the river, stop for lunch and a mini cultural tour, highlighting our culture & traditions.
Day 4: Canyoning tour.
On this tour you will trek through the rainforest on beautiful trails that lead to some of the most spectacular waterfalls in Costa Rica, where your guides will explain the proper way to descent. You will do 4 rappels, 3 of which are alongside or right in waterfalls and one dry rock face.
Day 5: Private transfer to Manuel Antonio Beach.
Your private driver will take you to Manuel Antonio Beach, close to its National Park which is considered one of the most beautiful in the world, hosting the best white sand beaches along with a large biodiversity of plants & wildlife. Upon arrival to Manuel Antonio, check in at Playa Espadilla Hotel (standard room including breakfast; A/C, hot water shower, hair dryer, safe-deposit box, cable TV, coffee maker, telephone & Wi-Fi). Playa Espadilla Hotel has a privileged location, only 100 yards from the beach and approx. 200 yards from the Park.
Day 6: ATV Adventure tour.
Experience the most unforgettable ATV tour in the Manuel Antonio area driving to rugged mountains, exotic rainforest and beautiful creeks. Then, reward yourself at the end of the tour by indulging in a breathtaking waterfall, where you can swim in refreshing, crystalline waters.
Day 7: Free day to enjoy the beach.
This day is yours to enjoy however you prefer. You can discover the surrounding areas by taking a snorkeling tour, kayaking tour, horseback riding tour, National Park tour or just enjoy of the beach and the amenities offered by Playa Espadilla Hotel.
Day 8: Good bye Costa Rica.
On the last day of your Adventure in Costa Rica a private shuttle will take you to San Jose International Airport for your flight back home.
- Inclusions of this vacation package
- Private transfer from San Jose International Airport to Country Inn & Suites Hotel.
- 1 night lodging at Country Inn & Suites Hotel in a standard deluxe room with breakfast included.
- Private transfer from Country Inn & Suites Hotel to Magic Mountain Hotel in Arenal Volcano area.
- 3 nights lodging at Magic Mountain hotel in a standard room with breakfast included.
- Rafting, zip lines and cultural tour combo; including transportation, bilingual guides, all equipment needed, entrance fees to rafting class II and III and zip lining, tropical fruit, drinks and lunch.
- Canyoning tour; including transportation, bilingual guides, equipment, entrance fee and lunch.
- Private transfer from Magic Mountain Hotel to Playa Espadilla Hotel in Manuel Antonio Beach.
- 3 nights lodging at Playa Espadilla Hotel in a standard room with breakfast included.
- ATV Adventure tour; including transportation, bilingual guides, fully equipped ATV and lunch.
- Private transfer from Playa Espadilla Hotel to San Jose International Airport.
- All law Taxes.
- *Minimum of 2 participants on double occupancy.
- Additional Information
*Our Adventure in Costa Rica package can be modified in any way to meet your needs and budget. Your accommodations can be changed to different hotels, or upgraded at the listed hotels. Also, the tours and activities can be changed, removed or added as well as adding more days to your adventure. Please contact us and we will be happy to tailor your vacation.