Costa Rica Rainforest
Number of tours:
San Jose International Airport.
10 days / 9 nights
- (Sept - Oct - Mid Nov)
- Natural adventure in 4 different locations.
- Package includes ALL accommodations.
- Wide array of wildlife and tropical vegetation.
- Nice lush rainforest at Tortuguero.
- Great views of Arenal Volcano from your hotel.
- Arenal hanging bridges & famous hot springs.
- Manuel Antonio's white sand beaches.
- Hotel close to Manuel Antonio Park, voted as one of the most beautiful National Parks in the world.
- We make additional stops to experience our culture (fruits, parks, towns, wildlife, etc).
- Breakfast included on 9 days of your vacation.
- All meals included during your Tortuguero stay.
- Lunch included on 1 tour and 1 transfer.
- Itinerary Resume
- Arrival to San Jose Intl Airport and private transfer to hotel
- Transfer to Tortuguero; tour to Tortuguero town and museum
- Tour to the canals and Tortuguero Hill
- Private transfer to Sarapiqui rainforest area
- Tirimbina rainforest hike and chocolate tour
- Private transfer to Arenal Volcano area
- Arenal Hanging Bridges and Baldi Hot Springs
- Private transfer to Manuel Antonio beach
- Free day to enjoy the beach
- Private transfer to San Jose International Airport
- Complete Itinerary and Details
Day 1: Airport pick up and private transfer to Country Inn and Suites Hotel in San Jose.
To begin your Costa Rica Rainforest adventure, a Go Tours representative will meet you and greet you at the gate of the Airport, to proceed with your private transfer and check-in at Country Inn & Suites Hotel. Accommodation in a standard deluxe room with breakfast included, air conditioning, cable TV, coffee maker, mini fridge, mini bar, daily newspaper, hair dryer, high speed internet access, in-room safe, iron/ironing table & phone. The hotel’s modern amenities offer an on-site restaurant, swimming pool, sauna & gym.
Day 2: Transfer to Tortuguero; tour to Tortuguero town and museum.
In the morning, you will leave San Jose towards the town of Guapiles, where you will board a comfortable boat to start admiring the exotic Tortuguero Canals. In the afternoon, visit the local museum, the beach area and the picturesque town of Tortuguero. Your accommodation at Pachira Lodge would be in a rustic standard room with all the meals included; hot water, private bathroom and ceiling fans. The lodge also features a swimming pool, bar, restaurant, 35 acres of property with trails and rustic beautiful bamboo furniture in all of its rooms.
Day 3: Tour to the canals and Tortuguero Hill.
Undertake a journey by boat through the Tortuguero canals, often called the "Amazon of Costa Rica". The animals normally seen while on tour are sloths, crocodiles, caimans, river turtles, iguanas, monkeys and innumerable tropical, shore and seasonal migratory birds.
Day 4: Private transfer to Sarapiqui rainforest area.
Around 10:00 a.m., your own private chauffer will pick you up at the town of Guapiles and take you to the Sarapiquis Rainforest Lodge; accommodation in a standard room including breakfast, private bathroom, A/C, safety box, phone & terrace. Also, the lodge features internet service at the reception building, swimming pool and restaurant. The lodge’s unique design consist of "Palenque" buildings, structures similar to the ones used by indigenous people of this area more than 1000 years ago, surrounded by beautiful gardens & rainforest.
Day 5: Tirimbina rainforest hike and chocolate tour.
Tirimbina allows you to admire the beauty of the Costa Rica Rainforest & participate of their chocolate tour. Learn the whole process of making chocolate from the fruit and taste it like a drink, liquid and solid chocolate. This tour is done in a cocoa farm in a beautiful rainforest.
Day 6: Private transfer to Arenal Volcano area.
Around 9:00 a.m. your own private chauffer will take you to Arenal Volcano area, considered a must see destination in Costa Rica. Upon arrival to Arenal check in at Magic Mountain Hotel; accommodation in a standard room including breakfast, air conditioning and private bath with hot shower; telephone, ceramic tile floors, refrigerator, cable TV, safety box, coffee maker, hair dryer and wireless internet service. Magic Mountain's scenic location provides a stunning view of Arenal Volcano, it's close to the town of La Fortuna and most local attractions.
Day 7: Arenal Hanging Bridges and Baldi Hot Springs.
This day of adventure begins at the Arenal Hanging Bridges, a series of 15 suspended bridges immersed in a 250 hectares private reserve in the beautiful rainforest of the Arenal Volcano area, where you will have great views of the volcano and the dense local vegetation. In the afternoon, continue your trip to one of the best hot springs locations in Costa Rica: Baldi Hot Springs. At Baldi Hot Springs you can enjoy of the beautiful tropical gardens as well as take a dip in the numerous different temperature pools that range from 93℉ to 152℉.
Day 8: Private transfer to Manuel Antonio Beach.
Your private driver will take you to Manuel Antonio Beach, close to its National Park which is considered one of the most beautiful in the world, hosting the best white sand beaches along with a large biodiversity of plants & wildlife. Upon arrival to Manuel Antonio, check in at Playa Espadilla Hotel (standard room including breakfast; A/C, hot water shower, hair dryer, safe-deposit box, cable TV, coffee maker, telephone & Wi-Fi). Playa Espadilla Hotel has a privileged location, only 100 yards from the beach and approx. 200 yards from the Park.
Day 9: Free day to enjoy the beach
This day is yours to enjoy however you prefer. You can opt to discover the surrounding areas by taking a snorkeling tour, kayaking tour, horseback riding tour, zip lining tour, ATV tour or just enjoy the beach and the amenities offered by Playa Espadilla hotel.
Day 10: Good bye Costa Rica
On the last day of your Costa Rica Rainforest adventure your own private transportation will take you to San Jose International Airport for your flight back home.
- Inclusions of this vacation package
- Private transfer from San Jose International Airport to Country Inn & Suites Hotel.
- One night lodging at Country Inn & Suites in a standard deluxe room, with breakfast included.
- Transportation from Country Inn & Suites Hotel to Pachira Lodge in Tortuguero.
- 2 nights lodging at Pachira Lodge in a standard rustic room, with all meals included.
- Tour to Tortuguero town and museum; including transportation and bilingual guide.
- Tour by boat to the Tortuguero canals; including transportation and bilingual guide.
- Transportation to the town of Guápiles including lunch, then private transfer from Guápiles to Sarapiquis Rainforest Lodge in Sarapiqui.
- 2 nights lodging at Sarapiquis Rainforest Lodge in a standard room, with breakfast included.
- Tirimbina Rainforest hike and chocolate tour (tour includes bilingual guide, entrance fees to Tirimbina Rainforest hike and chocolate tour with chocolate degustation).
- Transportation from Sarapiquis Rainforest Lodge to Magic Mountain Hotel in Arenal Volcano area.
- 2 nights lodging at Magic Mountain hotel in a standard room, with breakfast included.
- Arenal Hanging Bridges and Baldi Hot Springs tour including transportation, bilingual guide, entrance fees to the hanging bridges and Baldi Hot Springs.
- Private transfer from Arenal to Playa Espadilla hotel in Manuel Antonio Beach.
- 2 nights lodging at Playa Espadilla hotel in a standard room, with breakfast included.
- Private transfer from Playa Espadilla hotel to San Jose International Airport.
- All law Taxes.
- *Minimum of 2 people in double occupancy.
- Additional Information
*This Costa Rica Rainforest package can be modified in any way to meet your needs and budget. Your accommodations can be changed to different hotels, or upgraded at the listed hotels. Also, the tours and activities can be changed, removed or added as well as adding more days to your adventure. Please contact us and we will be happy to tailor your vacation.